Weather in Kerry
Plan ahead with this information on weather and rainfall in Kerry
What is the weather like in Kerry?
The climate in Ireland is generally damp and mild. Summer daytime temperatures typically range between the low 50s Farenheit / low teens Celsius to the high 60s Fahrenheit / about 20 Celsius or thereabouts. ... In Kerry rain showers usually pass quickly, and we very rarely get snow.
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, October and December.
- The warmest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 18°C (64°F).
- The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 9°C (37°F).
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
Wondering what to pack? Choose layers that are easy to put on and take off when the temperature changes. Take a sweater (even in summer), waterproof clothing for all outdoor activities, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes and an umbrella.
Forecast for the next few days
Are you planning to visit Ireland soon? Check www.met.ie for the latest weather forecast for the next 5-10 days around Ireland.