Kerry Tourism Industry Federation - KTIF - advocates for the tourism industry at local and national Government levels, provide the platform and forum for the development of sustainability policies and initiatives for the tourism sector, support industry education/upskilling and collaborative destination marketing for Kerry.
Its member organisations include business and community alliances, regional tourism networks, and representative organisations throughout Kerry. The federation leads on the collaborative destination marketing for Kerry via its tourism brand, Discover Kerry. The redevelopment of KTIF's Discover Kerry website www.discoverkerry.com is a partnership project of KTIF, Kerry SciTech (Tech Industry Alliance), and Kerry County Council.
Volunteer members of KTIF's Sustainability, Marketing and Education Sub-Committees from the tourism industry, trade, academic and private sectors bring their expertise to the work of KTIF.
KTIF Member Groups:
- Reeks District
- Skellig Coast Tourism Group Network
- Dingle Peninsula Tourism Alliance
- Listowel Business & Community Alliance
- Killarney Chamber of Tourism & Commerce
- Tralee Chamber Alliance
- B&B Ireland
- Irish Hotels Federation Kerry Branch
- Vintners Federation of Ireland
- Cahersiveen Alliance
- Kerry Convention Bureau
- Restaurant Association of Ireland
- Irish Caravan and Camping Council
- Kenmare Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
- Ballybunion Development Company
- Waterville Enterprise and Marketing Network
- Hidden Valley of the Reeks
- Ballyheigue Tourism
- Castleisland Chamber Alliance Committee
Contact KTIF - Joanne McCarthy, Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org